Thursday, February 21, 2008

Coincidence? I don't think so...

Less than 24 hours after my last post about the Passport to Fun, I received these two emails:

Dear Lara Bricker,
We would like to let you know that your Passport to Fun+ membership and benefits privileges were cancelled on 02/21/2008 per your membership terms

Dear Lara Bricker,
We would like to let you know that your VistaPrint Rewards membership and benefits privileges were cancelled on 02/21/2008 per your membership terms.

I hadn't even called these people yet so can only imagine why they were both suddenly, spontaneously given the ax.

UPDATE:
Today I received a letter in the mail from Vista Print and Passport to Fun notifying me that my recent postings on the Internet about them had come to their attention for review. Yikes, talk about big brother watching. Because they value community service, my membership was cancelled and I would receive a refund of $0. I guess they didn't notice the comment about how I liked my business cards and other promotional material.. it's their 50000 pop ups at the end of the ordering process that are the problem.

No comments: