Wednesday, December 12, 2007

No More Vincent's....


Why is it that every time we get some place in town that actually offers live music on a regular basis they leave?? I was sadden to see the big "For Lease" sign in Vincent's window downtown when I returned from vacation this week. I really liked the place and loved the fact that you could hear some form of live music every weekened. Plus, I loved the fact that Al Lampert, of Al's Automotive, became partners with Vincent after the blond chickie to the right returned to her roots in Rochester.

Vincent always knew it was me when he got an order in the kitchen for shrimp scampi, XXX garlic. What can I say? I'm fending off the vampires.

Why Vincent closed up so quickly or where he went are mysteries to me. I guess I'm going to have to get a tub of garlic at the grocery store to drown my sorrows...

No comments: