Sunday, May 11, 2008

Buzz is Building on New Exeter Inn Bar/Restaurant


I had a big social weekend for myself and at all locations--the Townlyne Grille, the Tavern downtown and a house party--the buzz was the soon-to-open newly renovated Exeter Inn. I've been in town for 10 years and although I stopped in a few times at the Exeter Inn's bar, it was a sparse crowd. A few old guys that were propped up on the bar. Or guests from out of town.

Longtime locals are telling me that the bar used to be the place to hang out in town and that it was always packed. I heard from a local real estate agent who had a tour of the renovations recently and he says the new bar is three times the size of the old one. And it's right inside the front door. Sounds interesting.
And the web site with a sample menu is now up online.
Check it out at:

No comments: