Monday, January 14, 2008

Enough Already with the Snow!


The barren snowy view from my living room today


Is it just me? I don't remember this much snow since I was a little kid. And it seems like there's no end. They're predicting more on Friday.. Not good for someone like myself who tends to hibernate in the winter when it gets like this. Hibernating comes with comfort food. Comfort food comes with a nice glass of red wine. Red wine comes with purple teeth. You get the picture.

When the snow slowed mid-morning, I headed out to let the old lady horses out. They love this fluffy kind of snow and for horses that are in the retiree category, they sure kicked up their hooves outside.

That was the extent of my voyage into the outside today. I think I'll make some nice homemade meatballs and sauce this afternoon. Goes perfect with red wine!

2 comments:

Lori Thornton said...

If you get tired of it, send some down to us in East Tennessee!

Lara Bricker said...

Wish I could. We are still digging out. How did you find the blog??