Thursday, November 8, 2007

Entering the World of High Technology.. Again

So, I know, I've complained before about high technology. More so as it relates to trying to get my internet set up with some guy in India, etc. I thought I'd give this blogging thing a try. After all, it's the new hip thing to do. And (sit down for this one) until a few months ago I had no idea what it was all about. So here goes.....
Want to know what' s going on around Exeter? Like, for example, what's happening at the bad luck restaurant on Portsmouth Avenue next to the nail salon?? Check the blog. Chances are I know. And I can't keep it to myself.
Stay tuned for a major annoucement on this blog in the very near future...

2 comments:

Crisis Queen of Old said...

Tell me now............

Lara Bricker said...

Sorry, the big news has to wait. Glad I got your attention!