Saturday, November 13, 2010

My First True Crime Book is Out!



Lie After Lie: The True Story of a Master of Deception, Betrayal and Murder, is now available at book stores around the country and online.
I spent almost two years researching and writing the book which follows the murder case against James Keown, a former radio talk show host convicted of poisoning his wife to death by spiking her Gatorade with antifreze.



Signed copies are available at Water Street Bookstore in Exeter and Back Pages Books in Waltham, Mass.


For up to date information about the book, including reviews, videos and photos, go to my facebook author page @ Lara Bricker Author.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Did you interview me? I was told I am in the book, but I don't remember talking to you. Also... my name is spelled Marc Haycook and not Haycock.

Tricia said...

Lara,

Just started South Beach diet and googled Phase I and couldn't figure out why Brussels Sprouts wasn't coming up. Googling, googling . . . nothing. Googled South Park diet - Cartman rules!! Anyway, came across your 2008 post by mistake.

It's working for me. How did you do?

Tricia Vanderhoof, NJ